Sunday, September 19, 2010

Research Project, Part Deux

This week, we are working on a research project that has to do with the summer reading book that we chose this summer. One of the social issues that was addressed in Dramarama was underage drinking, so for my topic, I chose the most common form of underage drinking. This is called Binge Drinking. (The paragraph in the post before this has basic information on the topic.) These are three research questions that I created to help with this project.

1. What are the major risks and consequences of teen binge drinking?
2. How common is underage binge drinking and when and where does it usually occur?
5. What are some common reasons that teens binge drink?

1 comment:

  1. Margaret,
    You have created a "fantastically fabulous" class blog! Wow! I am so excited to see the creativity and depth in your work. This is the first year that I am trying a whole-year blog, so I am thrilled to have such a great role model as you. You are a very interesting person.

    Thank you!
    100/100

    ReplyDelete