Wednesday, September 8, 2010

About Me!

My name is Margaret, but who am I?
I live in Bel Air in a small house that is surrounded by farmland. I attended Harford Day School for nine years before coming to John Carroll. In way of pets, I have a Yellow Labrador Retriever named Jib and a barn-cat-cross named Charlie. Very, very sadly, my amazing pony Mickey had to be put down at the beginning of the summer after he shattered his leg in a freak accident. I have participated in lots of sports, including basketball, lacrosse, field hockey, and equestrian, and I am on the JV Field Hockey team at school. I also spend much of my time volunteering. The past spring and winter, I helped out at a Therapuetic Riding barn and I also volunteer through my 4-H club, the Churchville Champions. I am part of many projects in 4-H, and my main two are Baking and Photography. In my free time, I love to read and draw. I also love performing on stage! Both sides of my family come from Harford County and own working farms. My Dad is the oldest of 15 children, and I have about 60 first cousins. In three words, I would say that I am loyal, friendly, and a perfectionist. I strive, a little too hard sometimes, to make everything exactly right and I love to make new friends, while sticking by all of my old friends. I rely on my friends and family for support and help, and they haven’t failed me yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment