Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Second Semester, Here I Come!

One semester and one set of exams down, one more to go ! Well, in my freshman year at least.

So, welcome to Honors English 9, second semester edition! In class, we are still finishing up A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare. After that, we'll be reading the true story and "Now a major motion picture!" Into the Wild. I'm actually pretty excited for this story, even though I pretty much know the plot line, but I've heard that it's excellent. Plus, I adore reading. Almost any book, anywhere, anytime, hand it to me and I'll read it :]
This semester at John Carroll, I'm really excited for my Introduction to Drawing class. Looking back on my first semester, I've come an incredibly long way. I made a ton of new friends, but I feel like I have known them forever. I learned just as much about myself so far this year as about other people, places, and things. I played field hockey, joined speech and debate, and started rehearsals for How to Succeed. I can only hope that this coming semester can be as awesome as the last one !

No comments:

Post a Comment