Monday, May 23, 2011

25 Random Facts About Me!

In the tradition of Facebook notes (but on Blogger, at the request of my teacher), here are 25 Random Things About Margaret.
  1. I have just found a horse that I'm going to ride this summer.
  2. I've gone to Prince Edward Island, Canada every summer since 2004 (except for 2006)
  3. I still read picture books.
  4. I have an unhealthy addiction to the interwebs.
  5. I am related to about half of Harford County.
  6. I almost never cry at movies.
  7. I've been to Europe 6 times.
  8. I'm dying to go to Greece, France, and Italy.
  9. I have never been to Disney World.
  10. The first time I was on a roller coaster was the summer before 7th grade.
  11. My favorite food is cheesecake.
  12. I take way too many things to heart.
  13. I take lots of pictures of lots of random things. And delete none of them.
  14. I tell all my secrets to my dog, cat, and the horses that I ride.
  15. I am always stressed.
  16. My favorite books are City of Bones, City of Glass, City of Ashes, and City of Fallen Angels. It's the Mortal Instruments series.
  17. I went to a tiny, tiny, elementary and middle school called Harford Day.
  18. I love music and I wish I could still play an instrument.
  19. When I'm home alone, I sing.
  20. Books are my refuge. They take me far away from all my worries.
  21. I pray every night.
  22. I went to crew camp at the Naval Academy last summer, and I'm going back this year.
  23. I am a TERRIBLE decision maker.
  24. I'm discovering that art is a fantastic way to take out my emotions.
  25. I would die without my friends and the people that I trust.

Me and Jib (the dog) in shadows.

1 comment: